Friday, May 20, 2011

Pumpkin Wheat Honey Muffins

I got the recipe from this link, but tweaked it a little:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pumpkin-wheat-honey-muffins/detail.aspx
Here are the ingredients I used (the rest of the instructions are the same)-

1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup packed brown sugar (I used dark)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup honey

I did have to cook them a little longer, maybe 3 extra minutes, due to the added pumpkin. 

I didn't use raisins or walnuts, but I'm sure it would be good if you like that sort of thing. Chocolate chips would also be good, especially if you need a bribe to get your kids to eat them!


Posted by: Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment