Friday, May 20, 2011

Strawberry Cheesecake Pie

Made it for Easter, yesterday.

Graham Cracker Crust bottom. I make mine with Graham Cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. I put my crumbs on top of the butter and mix them together first to see how much crumbs I actually need because if I follow the directions, it's too mushy. I just put some sugar in the mix. No measuring...

Cut a pound of strawberries... okay so you and the kids can eat them while you cut. It adds to the experience. Toss them in some sugar and layer the crust with the strawberries.

The WONDERFUL mixture...
Beat an 8oz SOFTENED package of cream cheese till smooth. Beat 1/2 cup of milk into the cream cheese gradually. Beat small box of vanilla pudding in the mixture with 1 1/2 cups of milk for 2 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of sweetend condensed milk and 2 heaping tablespoons of cool whip. Mix together. Pour over crust and refridgerate for 2 hours before serving. 

VERY GOOD!


Posted by: Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment